Terms & Conditions
- By using the Website or native mobile applications if any you agree to accept the Terms & Conditions and all other policies mentioned on the website.
- Savory reserves the right to modify or terminate any portion of the Website or the Services offered by Savory for any reason, without notice and without liability to you or any third party.
- Savory refers to savoryjewellery.com in all terms and conditions or policies mentioned on the website.
- Savory is an online jewellery brand/website of Shalimar Jewellers Pune.
- Some items may appear slightly larger or smaller than actual size due to screen defaults and photography techniques. Sometimes the items may be represented larger than the actual size in order to clearly show details or smaller than the actual size in order to show the entire item. Savory or Shalimar Jewellers shall not be liable for any legal action on this account or any loss suffered by the customer due to size perceived and actual size changes.
- There can be slight variations in size, design, shape, colour, dimensions of jewellery as they are handcrafted and customized jewellery exclusively for customers on a made-to-order basis and hence Savory will not be responsible for such difference/variations in actual jewellery as compared to pictures or specifications mentioned by Savory representatives. Savory can only give a closest possible approximate idea about the way actual jewellery will look like.
- Refunds/Returns/Cancellations shall not be applicable if the customer dislikes the product after making a final order or after delivery. No refunds can be made.
- Customer can exchange or buyback using the respective policy during which losses are incurred and customers will have to bear the losses.
- After placing the order and the payment is made money cannot be refunded.
- The actual jewellery may have a slightly different design, shape, size or any other variation as compared to the online website picture/design according to the possibility/feasibility of making the jewellery in the required budget.
- There can be variations in weight of gold/silver/diamond or any other metal used. If the weight of gold increases as compared to the fixed weight of gold mentioned while placing the order the customer will have to make the remaining payment of the increased gold weight and the proportionate making charge. Savory will not deliver the product unless the full payment is made nor any refunds are applicable. If the gold weight decreases in actual jewellery, Savory will refund the money of the reduced gold weight, proportionate tax and making charges if any applied.
- Variations in Design, Colour, Shape and Size in online picture/image/design approved or selected will be 0-10%. That means Savory or Shalimar Jewellers can make jewellery 90-100% same or replicable as per the design fixed while placing the order, as jewellery is handcrafted and exclusively designed on custom order basis. Slight difference in design or any other aspect is possible to occur. Savory will not be liable for any losses caused nor refund of money will be made.
- Once the order is placed money will not be refunded nor order can be cancelled.
- For Readymade Design Picture/Image replicable/exactness of design will be 90-100% depending on the complexity of design. For Jewellery Designer’s hand-made designs or cad made designs replicable or exactness of design/colour/size/shape to actual jewellery will be 80-100%. No refund shall be made to the customers for any variations as mentioned above.
- Customers should be aware of the variations and Savory will not be liable for any further changes without the extra cost of alterations. Savory will charge extra alteration/changes charges to the customers.
- All information displayed, transmitted or carried on Savory is protected by copyright and other intellectual property laws.
- This site is designed, updated and maintained independently by Savory or Shalimar Jewellers. Large portion of content is owned by Shalimar Jewellers Pune. You may not modify, publish, transmit, transfer, sell, reproduce, create derivative work from, distribute, repost, perform, display or in any way commercially exploit any of the content.
- Savory reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to suspend or cancel the service at any time if a computer virus, bug, or other technical problem corrupts the security or proper administration of the service.
- Savory values the privacy of information pertaining to its associates. We do not use or disclose information about your individual visits to our website or any information that you may give us, such as your name, address, email address or telephone number, to any outside sources.
- Savory reserves the right to refuse service to anyone at any time.
- Savory does not disclose any personal information to advertisers and for other marketing and promotional purposes that could be used to personally identify you, such as your password, credit card number and bank account number.
- Savory shall be under no liability whatsoever in respect of any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly out of the decline of authorization for any Transaction, on Account of the Cardholder having exceeded the preset limit mutually agreed by us with our acquiring bank from time to time or any amount debited without a successful transaction. Customer should report such issues to the bank/service provider and will be addressed.
- In the event the bank rejects to honour any payment transaction made by a Customer towards an order, Savory shall have the right to refuse to ship the order to the Customer without any liability whatsoever.
- Certificates of Gold Purity Hallmarking (BIS) and Diamond carat quality is carried by independent third party certifying authority. Third party certifying authorities will be held responsible for any inaccuracy.
- Savory is not responsible for any wrongly certified products from certifying authorities. We ensure the best quality products to our customers and work our best to provide verified/authentic/certified products.
- Internet handling charges, packaging charges, shipping charges may or may not be applied as per the decision of Savory according to the sale amount and jewellery weight and varies from customer-to-customer.
- For payments online/mobile/bank transfers kindly contact Savory Customer Service department for extra charges as they are applied on Savory for providing the service by the service providers or third party. If the extra charge amount is not paid Savory will deduct the amount from the payment.
- Savory or Shalimar Jewellers reserves the right, at any time without prior notice, to add, alter, and modify any or all of these Terms & Conditions.
- Return/Buyback policy click here: Return & Buyback Policy.
- Exchange Policy Click here: Exchange Policy.
For Corporate Tie Up Program:
- Corporate Discounts will be provided to the employees of those companies which have enrolled in the program.
- No wholesale or any other discounted rate will be applicable to customer availing Corporate-Tie-Up Program Discount.
- Employees can use Rs.500/10Grams as discount without any limit. For example Rs.5000/100Grams and so on depending on the amount mentioned on Savory Coupon provided by the company to their employees.
- All the policies and terms & conditions mentioned on the website are applicable to this program.
- Savory has the right to cancel or discontinue the program discount anytime without notice to the employees of corporates enrolled in the program.
- Discounts will not be applicable to Gold Schemes.
- Savory can make changes to the program without prior notice and will be held valid.
For Savory’s Entrepreneur-Partner Program:
- Savory has a stringent process to select Entrepreneur partners and only those Partners/Individuals will be selected to resell or promote the jewellery.
- Fraud/Dummy individuals posing as Savory’s Entrepreneur Partners will be held liable for any wrong incidents or jewellery sold without any consent/knowledge of Savory. Savory will not be responsible for any fraud complaints/incidents.
- Strict action will be taken against individuals who are posing as partners of Savory without knowledge of Savory.
- Savory Entrepreneur Partners are awarded a highly confidential id without which they are not allowed to represent Savory.
- Customers are requested to check with Savory about Partner’s identity before buying jewellery from Entrepreneur Partners.
- Savory will not be responsible/liable for any losses or fraud incident due to inactive or fake entrepreneur partner. It is the customer’s duty to check/verify with Savory through authentic communication about the Entrepreneur partner’s identity.
- Customers are requested to contact Savory for finalization of order before making any payments to Savory.
- If for some reasons, your product needs to be repaired, resized, altered Savory shall repair/resize/alter the product for charges to be determined on a case to case basis to be borne by the customers.
- Shipping charges, packaging costs under Repairs & Resizing/Alteration policy shall be borne by the customer.
- Polishing of your jewellery will be charged extra to be borne by the customer.
- No cancellations and refunds shall be provided to the customer once the order is finalized and the payment is made as Savory Jewellery crafts each jewellery/item exclusively for customers in Made-To-Order Basis.
- Customers can get exchange or buyback/moneyback as per the exchange and buyback policy mentioned.
- Failure to pay the balance amount at the time of the shipping of the product shall be treated as a cancellation of the order.
- Any advance amount paid by the Customer at the time of placing the order shall not be refunded by Savory to the Customer in the event of cancellation of the order for any reason whatsoever.
- We as a merchant shall be under no liability whatsoever in respect of any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly out of the decline of authorization of any transaction, on account of the Cardholder having exceeded their pre-set limit or due to system/transaction failure.
- We are committed to protecting your privacy. We will only use the information that we collect about you lawfully.
- We collect information about you for few reasons: to process your order, to provide you with the best possible service and provide communication related to our promotions and offers.
- We will give you the chance to refuse any marketing email from us.
- The type of information we will collect about you includes:
- Your Name
- Phone Number
- Email Address
- We will never collect sensitive information about you without your explicit consent.
- The information we hold will be accurate and up to date. You can check the information that we hold about you by emailing us. If you find any inaccuracies we will delete or correct it promptly.
- The personal information which we hold will be held securely in accordance with our internal security policy and the law.
- Your payment details, card details etc. will not be held by us. We use third party payment gateway and service providers which use strict secured data encryption policies.
- We may use technology to track the patterns of behaviour of visitors to our site. This can include using a “cookie” which would be stored on your browser. You can usually modify your browser to prevent this happening. The information collected in this way can be used to identify you unless you modify your browser settings.
- If you have any questions/comments about privacy, you should contact us.
- Savory offers shipping on every product to its customers residing in India through our tie-ups with the best logistics companies. To ensure optimum safety and a hassle free online shopping experience, all our shipments are insured till it reaches your doorstep.
- All our products are specially packaged in travel-safe, tamper-proof packing and utmost care is taken at every stage to ensure that the product reaches your hands in perfect condition. We request our customers to thoroughly check the parcel before signing any receipt.
- Once the receipt is signed by the Customer, the Customer cannot dispute and/or make claim about the quality, quantity and /or any other aspect of the product.
- We offer FREE shipping on specific orders depending upon the quantity, time of delivery and sale amount and varies from customer-to-customer. No refunds or cashback will be offered to customers for their shipping cost.
- The shipping cost will be at actual and varies from customer’s delivery location or address of the customer only within India.
- Your order will be shipped to you fully insured. Free shipping insurance will be provided to all our customers.
- We urge all customers to inspect the package for any damage or tamper before receiving or signing for receipt.
- For our Indian customers, after your item has been packaged, it will be shipped and delivered by a third party logistics company.
- For Exchange shipping or buyback shipping extra charges will be applied which the customers have to pay for shipping, packaging and other costs incurred. If the customers fails to pay we will deduct the amount from the exchange value or the buyback amount.
- Every jewellery package from us arrives at your doorstep in a durable, tamper-proof packing. Whether it is a jewellery, gold coin or diamonds, your item is delivered to you along with the relevant original invoice/certificates.
- Packaging cost (Actual cost) will be charged to customers for every order. We provide free packaging depending on Sale amount, Quantity, Address, Residing state, Time of the delivery and varies from customer-to-customer.
- Packaging cost depends on order-to-order which is related to Sale amount, Quantity, Address, Residing state, Time of the delivery.
- No refunds or cashback will be provided for packaging cost.
- Buyback/Exchange shipping packaging/packing cost will also be charged to customers at nominal rate or actual cost.
In case your purchase is intended as a gift, we offer gift packing, along with a gift message of your choice. So whether you order a gift to give to your loved ones personally, or want us to deliver it, the special one is sure to be impressed. Extra charges may apply at nominal discounted cost for gift packing.